Dr Umesh Joshi
MBBS, DA (Anaesthesiology)
• M.B.B.S (completed 2002) : L.L.R.M. Medical College,Ch.Charan singh university,Meerut,U.P. India.
• D.A. (Anaesthesiology , 2013) : Himalayan ins_tute of medical sciences, H.I.H.T.University, Dehradun , Uttrakhand, India.
• Fellowship in critical care medicine (Medversity) Apollo Hyderabad -2014
Member –Indian Society Of Anaesthesiology (ISA no: U0211)
Work Experience :
• Worked as Jr.dept. of Pead. Medicine, lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi (jan.2004 –July 2004)
• Provincial medical services, Uttarakhand, ( August 2004-May2011).
• Junior Resident Dept. of Anaesthisology , critical care & pain management, Himalayan Institute of medical sciences, Golly grant , Dehradun (June 2011-may2013).
• Senior resident Dept. of Anaesthisology , critical care & pain management,Shri Guru Ram Rai.
• Institute Of Medical &Health Sciences ,Shri Mahant indresh Hospital ,Dehradun , Uttararakhand(June 2013-jan 2014).
• Visiting consultant as (Lecturer) Anaesthesiologist in Dept. of oral maxillofacial surgery.
• Seema dental college & Hospital, Rishikesh (Jan2014-_ll date)
• Private practice in Dehradun since Jan2014.
• Anesthesia & Clinical Research.
• Res 2014, 5:5 http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2155-6148.1000406.
• Can Paraglossal Approach be an Effec_ve Alterna_ve to the Conven_onal Laryngoscopy in Rou_ne.
• Anesthesia Prac_ce- A Compara_ve Study Jindal P*, Khurana G, Gupta D and Chandera U Department of Anaesthesiology, Himalayan Ins_tute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, India.