Dr Sanjeev Kumar Gupta
M.S. (General Surgery)
Dr Sanjeev Kumar Gupta is Consultant Urologist practicing for last 15 years. After completing post graduate degree in General Surgery, Dr Sanjeev Kumar Gupta has done training in Urology. During training, he had the chance to work with few of the most renowned urologist of India. The training offered the exposure to all sort of a variety of urological cases. After completion of training, he joined Combined Medical Institute as Urologist and from last 15 years he has been working as Senior Urologist in the hospital.
• He works as a team and the department is managed by team of urologists. The department offers most modern and rationalized treatment for all the urological diseases.
• Treatment of Prostatic diseases including surgeries like TURP, Laser prostatectomy, HoLEP, PVP.
• Treatment of stone diseases with minimally invasive and laser techniques – URS, PCNL, RIRS.
• Treatment of cancers of kidney, prostate, urinary bladder, penis and testis – Radical prostatectomy, radical cystectomy, Construction of neobladder, Radical nephrectomy, etc.
• Treatment of Paediatric urological disorders like PUJ obstruction, VUR, Urethral valves, childhood tumors, etc including surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Ureteric reimplantation, etc.
• Treatment of Men’s sexual problems and infertility.
• Treatment of strictures of urethra.
• Treatment of female urological disorders like Urinary incontinence, prolapse, vaginal fistulas, etc.